China is one of Australia’s largest trading partners and over recent years Australia has experienced a rapid influx of Chinese businesses and individuals seeking investment opportunities.
At RSM, we understand the cultural differences and economic diversity between China and Australia and we value our Chinese clients. This is built on years of being their trusted adviser and helping them to successfully invest and grow in the Australian and international market.
Asia Pacific Connections
RSM‘s clients benefit by having international expertise in easy reach. The RSM Asia Pacific Regional Office and RSM Australia International Helpdesk are located in RSM’s Melbourne office. RSM Asia Pacific firms are located in:
- Hong Kong
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Sri Lanka
How can we help?
We provide our Chinese clients with timely advice in relation to the following:
- Establishing business operations in Australia, including advice on the appropriate structure to undertake your business and investment activities;
- Commercial and financial due diligence to assist you with making the right decisions;
- Buying businesses, residential, commercial or farming property in Australia;
- Taxation structuring and advisory;
- Importing goods and services into Australia;
- Exporting goods and services from Australia;
- Sale of your business or investment assets;
- Audit, accounting and other business advisory services;
- Capital market support & IPOs;
- Mergers & acquisitions;
- Transaction support & due diligence; and
- Valuation & expert reports.
We also have a thorough understanding of the Australian income tax law regulations and the importance of complying with the Foreign Investment rules when undertaking investment and business activities.
The Australian market is attractive to Chinese investors with significant opportunities for generating wealth and we have extensive experience in the following sectors:
- Property investment in residential, commercial and farming land
- Property development
- Aged care services
- Farming and agriculture
- Financial services
- Importing and exporting
Our priority is to deliver exceptional service and we achieve this through effective communication. We have key practitioners who are fluent in Mandarin, Cantonese and many other languages. Our bilingual professionals have a wealth of professional knowledge and practical experience and are dedicated to helping you operate effectively and extract maximum value from your investments in Australia.
A snapshot of the key statistics and current industry performance in the milk powder manufacturing sector.
A snapshot of the key statistics and current industry performance in the vitamin and supplement manufacturing sector.
Insights into the challenges and opportunities facing Australian SMEs
Gain key insights into the financial reporting impact of acquisitions made during the 2013, 2014 and 2015 financial years.