Tom is an executive with over 21 years' professional experience serving a range of international and Australian clients in public sector, health, insurance and manufacturing. He has a distinguished record of successful projects across a number of business advisory domains.
Solutions Thomas provides
Tom has either led or been a part of an executive team responsible for advising clients in the areas of:
- strategic cost management
- program and business case management
- business process and re-engineering and development
- strategic market analysis and review
- economic and financial feasibility
- financial modelling and due diligence
- outsourcing implementation and transition
- benchmarking analysis
- enterprise resource planning (ERP) system implementations
- internal and external audit
- risk management and compliance
In his most recent engagement for the Department of Health and Ageing (DoHA), Tom co-led the design and implementation of DoHA’s grants management system and associated business process. Through this project Tom was responsible for the development of DoHAs grants policy and procedures to manage grants.
Tom spent five years as part of Accenture’s program management office leadership team on the working with the Australian Taxation Office (ATO) change program. This $750m project fundamentally improves the way ATO administers tax.
He has detailed experience in the design of financial and case management systems, business process associated for public and private healthcare provider, specialising in the design, delivery and strategic operation of health care.
- Associate Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Masters of Economics (International Finance) Macquarie University
- Bachelor of Economics, ANU