There are a number of areas that need careful assessment before determining the most effective business structure for your pharmacy.
When it comes to business structures, it is not a case of one size fits all.
The right pharmacy business structure should:
- provide maximum flexibility to suit your business strategy
- maximise your after tax cash flow so that it suits your needs
Sometimes we may recommend that your PHARMACY structure be changed to achieve these goals.
In all cases we will seek to:
- identify the costs and benefits of changing your structure
- minimise or eliminate stamp duty in many cases
- minimise or eliminate capital gains tax