Albert Loots is a Partner of the Assurance & Advisory division in Brisbane, leading the audit and assurance practice in Queensland.
Albert has more than 25 years’ experience in audit, working with a diverse client portfolio, including property, resources, retail, manufacturing and not-for-profit organisations.
Prior to joining RSM, Albert was an Audit partner for 11 years with a big four accounting firm, a Group Financial Controller for an ASX listed entity, an audit partner for six years with PKF and a Lieutenant in the RSA Air Force during his two-year National service.
"I am motivated by the interaction between colleagues and clients, to provide the client with the best solutions"
Albert likes to turn information into knowledge, by understanding how things work and why things happen. Outside of work, Albert enjoys watching Rugby Union, training in the pool, and going for a ride on his KTM 1290 Adventurer.
Albert Loots is a Partner of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Albert provides
Albert provides solutions in the following areas:
- internal audit
- external audit
- due diligence investigations
- financial management consulting
- quality assurance
- risk management and corporate governance reviews
- fraud investigations and control plans
- probity reviews
- Contract role as Group Financial Controller for a global software technology ASX listed company (28 entities worldwide to consolidate)
- Audit partner with significant experience in the aviation sector
- Audit partner on various ASX listed companies in the mining and energy sector and related entities
- Experienced lead engagement partner on international group audits
- Audit partner on large property sector companies
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia & New Zealand
- Registered Company Auditor
- Bachelor of Business (Accounting)
- Masters level endorsement to Honours Degree in Accounting & Auditing