Brenton is a Director of the Business Advisory division in Adelaide and is responsible for the advancement of the Adelaide practice throughout South Australia. Brenton’s industry experience includes international business, medical professionals, manufacturing, retail and primary production ranging from small family business through to large business. Specialist areas include taxation and management issues and facilitating succession planning meetings for business. He has also made numerous presentations dealing with taxation, succession planning and farm management.
Brenton has travelled extensively having worked in London for a merchant bank where he gained valuable experience in understanding the operations of numerous industry groups.
Brenton Scott is a Parter of RSM Australia Partners and a Director of RSM Australia Pty Ltd.
Solutions Brenton provides
Brenton specialises in providing taxation, management and succession planning advice with a special interest in advising primary producers. He has also undertaken consulting assignments in relation to government department submissions, valuations and litigation support advice.
- Management of winding up a multi-million dollar estate
- Structuring of the Australian branch of a multi-national company
- Providing Australian and international tax advice to foreign owned Australian businesses
- Assisting family owned business with succession planning and the successful transition of assets to the next generation
- Fellow, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Fellow, Taxation Institute of Australia
- Bachelor of Arts in Accountancy (South Australian Institute of Technology)