Jenny Pham is a Senior Accountant in the Business Advisory division in Albury.
Prior to joining RSM, Jenny worked as an accountant for local firms and worked in hospitality for seven years in Melbourne.
"I love to use my experience and knowledge to gain insights and an understanding of client needs, assist and solve various complex tax matters and issues so business owners can focus on other aspect of the business operations to achieve their business and personal goals."
Jenny has a knack for numbers and a passion for dancing. Outside of work, Jenny loves to travel and explore different cultures, getting to know the country's people and cuisine.
- Working with clients in various industries including primary production, professional services, engineering, and hospitality.
- Assisting businesses set up their accounting software and provide support in improving their internal accounting systems, to maximise on financial analysis and performance.
- Reviewing clients' financial positions, preparing and analysing financial statements and income tax returns for complex structured groups and working closely with clients to provide tax planning & business advice to grow their businesses.
SOLUTIONS Jenny PROVIDES
- Financial reporting
- Tax and business advice
- cashflow and budgets
- capital gains tax
- Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting, FInance and Financial Planning) (Deakin University)