Lauren Norris has over 15 years’ experience providing business, accounting and taxation advice to large and medium size businesses and high net wealth individuals. Lauren’s understanding of her clients’ needs allows her to provide timely business advice in the areas of growth, cashflows, financial budgeting, wealth creation and succession planning.
Lauren’s experience in the industry covers a variety of different areas including retail franchises, manufacturing businesses and medical and legal practitioners.
Solutions Lauren Norris provides
Lauren offers a range of services including:
- Business, accounting, taxation and structuring advice
- Asset protection strategies
- Succession planning strategies for business owners
- Taxation advice in relation to income tax, GST, fringe benefits tax and capital gains tax
- Strategic business planning including budgeting and cash flow management strategies
- Preparation of financial statements and income tax returns for a range of entities
- Preparation of consolidated financial statements for audit clients
- Preparation of concise financial information for board members and various committees
Lauren has prepared financial statements and income tax returns for a variety of businesses across a wide range of industries including manufacturing, retail, engineering, professional and passive investors.
Lauren has provided outsourced accounting services to a large engineering company which included preparation of monthly financial reports, cash flow management, preparation of financial budgets, and reporting to various board members.
Lauren has assisted many clients with the sale of their businesses utilising small business capital gains tax concessions where applicable.
- Member, Institute of Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Bachelor of Commerce - University of Melbourne