Marek has been with RSM in South Africa since 2006 completing his articles in 2009 and becoming an Audit Manager. In 2013, Marek moved to RSM in Australia as an Assurance and Advisory Services Manager. He has extensive experience in the audit of various manufacturing, retail, distribution services, property investment, not for profit, engineering consulting services, poultry and food and beverage and franchise companies. In addition he deals with accounting services and consulting. Since 2013 Marek has been involved with the local government sector and provides services ranging from consulting to assurance and advisory. He has gained extensive knowledge and experience in local government legislation and the reporting requirements.
Marek has responsibility and experience in the following Assurance and Advisory Services:
- Local Government
- Not-for-Profit Organisations
- Small to Large Proprietary Companies
- Chartered Accountant (South Africa)
- Member of Chartered Accountants in Australia & New Zealand
- Bachelor of Accounting Science (Honours) - UNISA (University of South Africa)