Tracey is an Associate Director in the Tax Services division of RSM in Perth.
Tracey has worked in senior roles in public practice for over sixteen years. Prior to commencing a career in public practice, Tracey worked in commerce in various roles including banking, logistics management, and international trade.
Tracey has experience in assisting clients with ATO high wealth reviews, ATO audits, the preparation of private binding ruling applications, and objections to notices of assessments.
Tracey’s expertise lies in providing simple and complex tax advice to high net worth individuals, small and medium-sized businesses with multiple structures and corporate entities. She has significant experience in advising on the application of fringe benefits tax, Division 7A, and trusts. Tracey regularly presents on taxation topics.
Tracey has provided litigation support in a number of family tax law matters involving high wealth individuals and groups. She is a regular presenter to legal firms that specialise in family law. She has also presented at the Family Law Practitioners Association (WA) Conference in 2017. Tracey writes extensively on the interpretation of tax legislation for businesses and has been published in the Ex Curia magazine.
Solutions Tracey DUNN Provides
Tracey has experience in tax consulting and analysing the tax position of high wealth individuals and groups in matrimonial matters.
Tracey's experience in tax consulting and litigation support includes:
- Tax consulting on income tax, fringe benefits tax, Division 7A, capital gains tax, employment taxes and salary packaging, tax impacts of family law settlements, and trusts
- Preparation of independent expert reports
- Critique of other expert reports
- Provision of taxation advice in relation to family law property settlements
- Provision of litigation support in the Federal Court tax case of Sandini Pty Ltd v Commissioner of Taxation  FCA 287
- Member, Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand
- Certified Practising Accountant, CPA Australia
- Golden Key National Honour Society
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting), Edith Cowan University
- Graduate Certificate of Commercial Law, Deakin University