This webinar analysed the first economic stimulus package unveiled by the Australian federal government in response to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The Federal Government recently announced a $17.6 bn economic stimulus package proposed to support businesses and keep Australians in jobs.
RSM Director Andrew Sykes, together with John Wilson from BAL Lawyers, hosted a webinar to share the latest information on what the stimulus package means for you, how it can help your business, employment law aspects, and employer legal obligations.
What was covered...
- The Government Stimulus Package- the 4 main elements of the package and how they work:
- Instant asset write-off
- Backing business investment
- Boosting cashflow for employers
- Supporting apprentices and trainees
- Explaining the situation with employees, flexible work arrangements and shutdowns.