Financial Due Diligence is a core component of company transactions and arises from the duty of care of the entrepreneur. The key component of our services is the analysis of the asset, financial and earnings situation, and of corporate planning, in order to evaluate opportunities and risks better. It is our goal, to significantly empower the buyer’s position with the obtained information.
The extent of a due diligence orients itself by your needs and can comprise the following topics among others:
- Analysis of the asset, financial and earnings situation
- Preparation of the adjusted historic performance and cash-flow key indicators
- Analysis of risks, opportunities and sensitivities in corporate planning
- Fiscal analysis of the company with the primary target of detecting concealed liabilities and risks
- Market analysis in regards to market share, segmentation, growth and competitive situation of the company
- Development of solutions and strategies for potential deal breakers
- Identification of not unrecorded liabilities and other commitments
Due diligence is especially used to identify hidden risks and opportunities, to reduce transaction risk by improving the basis of information, and to strengthen the negotiating position versus the seller.