- B.Sc. degree in applied economics followed by an MBA from RU-Ghent, company auditor.
- She has managed the administrative and financial management departments of several private companies.
- She has wide experience in credit negotiation.
- Scientific assistant to Professor De Lembre - RU-Ghent, responsible for publications on laws governing trading companies and annual accounts.
- Past President of the European Executive Committee and member of the International Executive Committee of the international network JHI.
- Member of the commission "Certification of non-financial information".
- Past President of the Sustainability Committee of the Institute of Registered Auditors.
- Occasional guest lecturer
Allow 'marketing' cookies to share this page: Change your consent