Year of birth : 1956
- Degree in applied business studies from HEC Liège.
- Registered auditor (1986).
- Masters degree in tax management from ULB (1995).
- Accountant (2003).
- He began his professional career in one of the leading international auditors. He has wide experience of audit engagements in industrial, financial and services sectors and also in the not-for-profit sector particularly in the hospital sector.
- He has also acquired considerable international experience in auditing public international organisations in Africa .
- Former member of the concil of the Institute of Registered Auditors (2001-2007).
- Member of the quality control commission of the Institute of Registered Auditors.