Our experts are regularly appointed by the judicial authorities, legal firms or Boards of Directors to provide expertise or advice.
Companies need expertise to support them in their development and difficulties, sometimes also to assist them in resolving disputes.
Acquisition and disposal of companies
- Due diligence (buy side and sell side)
- Company valuation: advice on financial statements, valuation of a company’s shares, proposals for appropriate legal structures, acquisition or merger negotiations with potential companies
- Assistance in feasibility studies, budgeting and planning
- Developing business plans
Support with legal matters
- Assessment of damages and damage payments
- Bankruptcy prevention and assessment of restructuring plans
- Technical support in civil or criminal justice disputes
- Arbitration and amicable settlements
- Services to curatorship
Please feel free to consult our general sales terms and conditions for providing services : General_conditions_audit_en.pdf