Our firm is currently looking for a driven individual to take on the role of an HR & Payroll Administrator in our Payroll Outsourcing Services Department. This Department holds a leading place in this sector in the Greek Market and its clientele includes Greek and Multinational firms of all sizes and from all sectors of the Greek Economy.
About RSM in Greece
RSM Greece is a full member of RSM International, the world’s 6th largest independent network of audit, tax and advisory firms, with 860 offices in 123 countries, and more than 51,000 people on hand to serve our clients’ needs. Member firms are united by a common desire to provide the highest quality of services to their clients. We exist to make a positive difference to their futures. RSM is a full member of the Forum of Firms, an association of international networks of accounting firms. The Forum’s goal is to promote consistent and high-quality standards of financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide.
We are a strategic partner for dynamically developing companies with local and international orientation, seeking the complete spectrum of services provided by Professional Service firms offering Audit, Tax and Advisory services. Our services include Audit and Assurance, Risk Management, Transaction Services, Corporate Finance, Consulting, Accounting and Tax, Human Capital, Executive Search and Selection, Labour Law and Payroll Outsourcing Services.
Working at RSM - Discovering The Power of Being You
When you join RSM, you’ll get so much more than a great benefits package. You’ll gain access to a global network that celebrates new ways of thinking. We offer an environment where all voices are heard and everyone has the opportunity to succeed. When you join our team, you’ll become part of an exciting and dynamic environment that’s always moving forward. You’ll discover a network of like-minded professionals who will help you spark ideas, find new solutions and feel a sense of belonging.
Due to our global network, we have the advantage of offering local, national or international services to clients of all sectors and sizes. RSM now spans more than 120 countries, providing plenty of opportunities for you to collaborate with professionals around the world. Be part of something big at RSM.
We want all our people to reach their full potential. There are over 51,000 talented people working within the RSM network and each and every one has a unique offering. We believe in using this talent to the optimum and we dedicate considerable resources to the training and development of our people so they help differentiate us now and in the future. At RSM, you’ll get the career you want.
We are looking for a driven individual to take on the role of an HR & Payroll Administrator in our Payroll Outsourcing Services Department. The position concerns the exclusive provision of services to a specific client of our firm, which is a multinational company based in Kifisia, in collaboration and under the guidance of the Payroll Outsourcing Services department of RSM.
- Being responsible for the collection, analysis, review and processing of payroll data (eg. hires, leaves, bonuses, overtime etc.) including data entry and computations.
- Performing necessary control actions.
- Preparing reports and other deliverables according to client needs.
- Ensuring compliance with public authorities regarding labor law requirements.
- Participating in the process of the ERGANI information system requirements.
- Managing the input and data analysis through the Timer information system and the data entry system (ERP) according to the company’s procedures.
- Being responsible for monitoring employee amendments, eg changes in salaries, specialties, etc and correspondingly update the ERP.
- Effectively collaborating with the external payroll provider.
- Developing knowledge of current Labour Legislation.
- Managing internal HR matters and queries and handling HR administrative tasks of the company’s personnel.
- Adhering to strict deadlines and providing services of the highest quality.
- Participating in ad-hoc projects.
- At least 3 years of working experience in a similar position
- Degree in Accounting or Economics or HR administration
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Very good knowledge of Greek legislation regarding insurance, labor and social security matters
- Very good knowledge of the ERGANI information system
- Advanced computer capabilities, proficient user of MS Office
- Experience with ERPs (including HRMS by Scan or similar software).
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Advanced communication skills
The ideal candidate will also need to demonstrate the following:
- Demonstrated ability to manage confidential data and information
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail;
- Have a positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication;
- Commitment to providing excellent quality works and building client relationships;
- Adhering to strict deadlines and providing services of the highest quality;
- Self-motivated with an ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment focused on delivering exceptional service.
What is offered
Competitive remuneration package, pleasant working environment, exposure to international payroll practices and the opportunity for advancement.
Apply now and discover 'The Power of Being You'
Please send your CV in strict confidence, quoting reference PHA1022, by following the button below.