Our client, a very reputable company in the Investments and Real Estate Sector, based in Athens, is looking to hire a Treasurer to be part of their Finance Team.
Overview of the role
Maintaining and improving the company’s financial standing by guiding financial policies, assessing risks, determining funding opportunities, and advising on investment opportunities.
Key activities and responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage the receipt, banking, and protection of Group companies’ funds and organize daily cash flows.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with Banks.
- Perform cash forecasts and cash flow reporting.
- Monitor the liquidity management for all Group Companies.
- Supervise the opening, closing and maintenance of bank accounts and signature levels.
- Assemble, review and verify invoices and payment requests.
- Keep track of all payments and expenditures, purchase orders, certifications, invoices, statements, etc.
- Liaise with Accounting colleagues on Treasury accounting.
- Liaise with CFO/ Finance Manager on all significant requirements at Ex Com & BOD level.
- Actively participate in all company’s projects (current & future planned).
- Update/ Set-up of treasury policies and processes.
Required Professional Experience & Qualifications:
- At least 4 years in a Treasury Department or other relevant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and/or Finance.
- Good knowledge of Treasury Accounting.
- Strong MS Office skills.
- Fluent in English.
Core Competencies & Knowledge of a successful candidate:
- Strong analytical and data gathering skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Comfort dealing with ambiguity and the ability to work independently.
- Self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Good business acumen.
- Teamwork and cooperation.
- Motivated, result oriented, persistent.
What the Company offers
- Very pleasant and team-oriented working environment with excellent potential to grow and develop.
- Competitive remuneration package.
Apply now and get the opportunity to gain the career you want!
Please send your CV in strict confidence by quoting reference T0922 and by clicking on the button below, and connect your talent and ambitions to a world of opportunities.