Brenda obtained a Master of Corporate Governance from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University and a Bachelor of Business Administration (Honors) in Professional Accountancy from The Chinese University of Hong Kong.
She joined RSM Hong Kong in 2008. Brenda has over 20 years of experience, including five years of professional experience in Big 4 accounting firm and local medium-sized audit firm, and eight years of internal audit experience in a listed company in mobile telecommunication industry.
She is specialized in provision of advices on corporate governance, risk management and internal control. She is experienced in assisting clients to prepare risk-based internal audit plan, conduct enterprise risk assessment to identify and prioritize key business risk, internal control reviews covering all major business processesand, monitoring execution of the internal audits for local and global clients and US SOX-compliance implementation projects.
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Associate Member, Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS)
- Associate Member, Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA)
- Risk advisory services
- Corporate governance practices
- Risk management
- Internal control review (compliance before or after listing)
- Internal audit
- Policy and procedures establishment
- US SOX compliance
- ESG reporting
- Fraud investigation