Caesar was with Andersen, PWC, EY and Deloitte for 24 years before joining RSM Hong Kong in June 2016. Caesar is now the Managing Director of China Business Services of RSM Hong Kong. Caesar was seconded to Shanghai in 1994, and relocated to Guangzhou to witness the development of China’s free trade zones.
Caesar is experienced in delivering practical solutions to China and cross-border tax and business projects. His specialties include tax risk management, tax controversy solutions, direct investment advisory, government services, M&A, restructuring and IPO tax advisory services.
Caesar helped an international hi-tech group to reach the first advance pricing agreement in Shanghai in 2001, which was the first one on intra-group service income in China. He is also a pioneer in Qianhai Shekou, Hengqin and Nansha projects in Guangdong, and specialized in consultation services about the “Bay Area” and the “Belt & Road” development. Caesar supports policy drafting and consultation, and is a popular speaker at international conferences, government trainings and policy consultation meetings.
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Vice President, The Taxation Institute of Hong Kong (TIHK)
- Chairman, China Tax Committee, The Taxation Institute of Hong Kong (TIHK)
- Member, Global Forum for Taxation, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants Headquarter (ACCA)
- Member, Taxation Academic Research Committee of the Chinese Tax Institute affiliated by state Administration of Taxation
- Member, Invest Guangzhou Expert Panel appointed by Guangzhou Municipal Board for International Investment
- China business
- Tax risk management
- Tax controversy solutions
- Direct investment advisory
- Government services
- Tax advisory services