Eugene has 20 years of management experience. He was qualified with Arthur Andersen & Co. in Hong Kong and joined PricewaterhouseCoopers in 1997 and became a Partner in 1998. Eugene joined RSM Hong Kong as a Partner in 2000 and is now the Managing Partner of the Firm.
Eugene accumulated over 25 years of experience in the accounting profession. He has extensive experience in providing auditing, financial advisory and business valuation services to clients in a variety of industries, including NGOs, professional services, textile, electricity, automotive, telecommunication, software developments, internet business, advertising and real estate. He is also the partner-in-charge on over twenty initial public offers in Hong Kong Stock Exchange.
Eugene is an active speaker on business development and IPO related areas with various professional and commercial bodies in both Hong Kong and PRC. He also frequently speaks at the NGOs, schools and universities, on topics related to management and personal development skills.
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Member, American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Certified Valuation Analyst, National Association of Certified Valuators and Analysts (NACVA)
- President, The Association of Hong Kong Accountants (AHKA)
- Chairman, The International Association of Consultants, Valuators and Analysts – Hong Kong Chapter (IACVA)
- Deputy Chairman, Small and Medium Practitioners Committee, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Member, Practice Review Committee, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Member, Professional Development Committee, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Managing Partner
- Head of Consulting
- Head of China Practice
- Head of Japanese Practice
- Leader of Financial Services
- Convener of Capital Market Group
- Audit and assurance services
- Business valuation