How to have the best IT risk management and cybersecurity system from RSM Hong Kong
why do you need to have an it risk and cybersecurity strategy?
Any organisation can be vulnerable to attack or the break down and failure of their IT systems. This can be due to flaws in the design of the infrastructure, weak configuration settings, failure to apply security patches, or poor security management. Unauthorised access to your systems and your data can have serious operational, financial, or legal implications, as well as damaging your reputation. So, protecting your data is a critical function, yet most businesses do not understand much about cybersecurity. RSM can help you and your business design and obtain the cybersecurity solution that your business requires, this is because RSM has a team of experienced and well-trained experts who can help you protect your data, ultimately allowing your company to achieve its goals.
- Cybersecurity Review: assess your company’s current cyber risk exposure following industry standards including ISACA CSX, AICPA SOC for Cybersecurity, CSA STAR Attestation
- Ethical Hacking: perform vulnerability scanning and penetration testing over IT infrastructure, business/web applications and SQL databases
- Security Awareness Training: provide scenario-based security awareness training to all staff members and perform simulation testing such as phishing and social engineering
- Business Continuity Planning: review and streamline existing IT business continuity plan (BCP) plan for network, infrastructure, business applications and data backup
OUR VALUE PROPOSITIONS:
- One-stop shop that provide C-Suite level of expertise in advising your business strategy, risk management and compliance functions
- Recommendation on enabling security technology to secure your organization's data, virtual assets and intellectual property
- In-house experience that allows striking a balance over cost-benefit consideration
- Technical capabilities, certified professionals and industry knowledge
- Team of CITP, CISA, CISM, CISSP, CCSP, CEH, ITIL, PMP, PRINCE2
- Partner's and manager's attention