Carl obtained a Master of Corporate Governance from The Hong Kong Polytechnic University.
Carl has extensive experience in providing assurance and business advisory services to listed and private companies operating mainly in Hong Kong, Mainland China and Japan.
He worked with clients over a wide variety of industries, including operation of pachinko halls, provision of outsourcing software development services, manufacturing and sales of furnishings and home products, game development and distribution and holding of marathon event in the PRC. He is also involved in Initial Public Offerings in Hong Kong for Japanese pachinko company.
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Certified Public Accountants (HKICPA)
- Fellow Member, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- Member, Hong Kong Institute of Chartered Secretaries (HKICS)
- Member, Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSA)
- Audit and assurance aervices
- Transaction aupport
- Listed company audit