Small Nation…Great Location
Ireland is ‘open for business’. It is a prime location for businesses expanding global operations and has helped companies from around the globe to excel in their respective industries. It is also a proven hub for reaching target markets efficiently and effectively.
Ireland fosters its combination of a pro-business culture, a technologically advanced environment, one of the world’s most favourable tax regimes, an educated, highly skilled and flexible workforce and a great place to live and do business. Many of the world’s best known brands have selected Ireland as the hub of their European operations.
If you are considering expanding your business abroad, we would be pleased to explore opportunities with you and assist you in all aspects of your move to Ireland and the expansion of your business. With our extensive experience, commitment and integrity we are ideally positioned to assist you and we would be delighted to receive your call.
Ireland as a location is ‘open for business’. Some of the world’s best known brands have chosen Ireland as the hub of their European networks because of the winning combination Ireland offers them. Here are some of the reasons:
- 12.5% Corporate tax rate
- A refundable 25% Research & Development tax credit for relevant expenditure
- An extensive double taxation treaty network
- Young, educated and flexible workforce
- Increased cost competitiveness
- An attractive holding company regime
- A wide range of tax incentives and support services available to inward investors
- An effective zero tax for foreign dividends in certain circumstances
- No restrictions on the import of capital, repatriation of earnings, royalties or interest
- Connect to USA and Asia on the same day
- ‘Barrier-free’ access to the European market of 500 million people
- English speaking member of the Eurozone
- An abundance of globally experienced management operating in a pro-business environment
- Lowest inflation rate in the EU
- Robust legal system to protect and prevent against misappropriation of Intellectual Property