The administrative procedures companies must follow are different in each country, as are the bodies with which businesses must and as are the methods for submission and the penalties for non-compliance.
In Italy, these requirements are both particularly complex, and numerous, and their management requires the use of special software.
Our staff in the Company secretarial services and administrative compliance department have developed specific skills in this area and are able to provide the following services:
- application for and obtainment of the Italian tax code,
- notice of activity commencement,
- keeping and updating of company books,
- application and obtainment of ”smart cards” for administrators,
- preparation of meeting minutes (for both BODs and shareholders meetings), both in Italian and English,
- filing of minutes and related communications to the Registrar of Companies and the Italian Revenue Services,
- appointment of proxy holders and communication of their powers,
- filing of financial statements and other company documents.