Alessandro Vietri, 47, from Milan, with 4 children, Economics graduate from the Catholic University of Milan. After graduating, he continued on a path of international training, especially in the United States. Towards the end of 2012, he founded Demet & Company, seeing the potential in building a new consultancy strategy focused on doing. In his work, he pursued several strategic and operational implementation projects focused on business and digital transformation, especially in the Technology, Media and Telco sector, in which he has built up over twenty years of experience.
Before DEMET, he built up consultancy experience, working for the largest business consultancy firms, as well as a Bank, a Private Equity fund, and two multinational IT and TLC companies.
- 2018 - Head of Business Consulting in RSM Italia
- 2012 – 2017: Demet & Company, CEO and Founder
- 2005 – 2012: Strategy Consultant, Senior Manager
- 2002 – 2005: Telecom Italia, Corporate Development
- 2001 – 2002: Speed@Egg, Syntek Group Venture Capital, Investment Manager
- 2000 – 2001: BPU Bank, Merchant and Private Equity Fund, Manager
- 1997 – 2000: Siemens Informatica, Pre-Sales E-Business division manager
- Company strategy
- Organisational and process optimisation
- Digital Transformation
- Company assessment
- Business due diligence activities
- IT governance & IT Strategy activities
- Private Equity