Fabrizio has been a Partner at RSM Italia since 2017, responsible for coordinating all activities corresponding to the risk advisory service and corporate governance area.
He has attained the CISA (Certified Information System Audit) certification, the ISO 27001 Lead Auditor certification, the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor certification and the COBIT5 Foundation certification.
He is a member of ISACA, AIIA, Oracle CLUSIT Community for Security and the UNINFO commission.
- Liaison officer on privacy matters (GDPR and DPO) for the public administrations in Alto Adige and Valle d’Aosta, as well as for banks and international industries.
- Co-author of the UNI/PdR 66:2019 ‘Requirements for assessment in accordance with UNI 11697:2017 “Professional Profiles for ICT concerning Privacy (GDPR)”’ reference practice, and he is also the author of numerous publications, the most recent being “Consapevolmente Cloud” (Knowingly Cloud), a guide for the companies that must face innovation with clear ideas, of which he is the author and team leader.
- European Asset Quality Review (AQR) Project conducted by the European Central Bank in collaboration with the Bank of Italy.
- He chairs and coordinates the projects for business continuity in the public administrations in Alto Adige, in collaboration with the Agency for a Digital Italy (formerly Cnipa/DigitPA).
- He is involved in studies, coordinating and training professionals, and is a teacher at the Italian Internal Audit Association, and in the past he taught at the Italian IT Auditor Association and the Clusit Security Summit.
- Information Technology and Security, with audit and compliance interventions for IT systems at important companies in the insurance, banking, industrial and financial sectors, and in public administrations.
- Solvency II
- ISAE 3402
- Planning and migration of the business processes and the definition of policy and company procedures.
- Public Administration