Giuseppe has been a Partner at RSM in Italy since 2017 with responsibility for coordinating all the activities related to the financial and business development services on a national scale.
Giuseppe is a chartered accountant and auditor and has gained a specialist master’s in tax law from the Postgraduate School of Economy and Finance from the E. Vanoni Ministry of Economy and Finance and a master’s in Industry 4.0 from Milan Polytechnic.
Giuseppe’s training is somewhat international, boasting study experiences in the United States at Columbia University in New York.
- Partner at RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A.
- Responsible for account auditing of national and international company and group financial statements.
- Responsible for corporate assessment activities; extraordinary company operations; management control and tax planning; management for statutory and tax aspects for insolvency procedures; trust and asset protection; setting up, drafting and certifying practices for access to EU and national funding; assistance in creating and developing companies; project management for research and development; company finance; tax incentives; guidance on implementation programmes for Industry 4.0 principles.
- Auditing for multinational companies and groups
- Guidance on company finance, low-interest financing and optimisation of the company tax burden
- Guidance on technological transfers and digital transitions
- Strategic, managerial and organisational guidance
- Company assessment
- Extraordinary operations
- Food & beverage