Raffaele has been a Partner at RSM since 2018. He is the national CRISIS and Forensic Manager. Raffaele is also responsible for coordinating all activities for the company’s office in Rome, as well as for supervising and coordinating development activities throughout the central and southern part of the country.
Raffaele has international training, having lived and worked in the United States for several years.
Raffaele is a chartered accountant and auditor.
In addition, Raffaele is the European co-leader of RSM Restructuring team.
- Partner and CRISIS Manager at RSM Società di Revisione e Organizzazione Contabile S.p.A.
- Economic and financial advisor in important restructuring operations, whether in bonis or through insolvency proceedings
- Expert witness in economic and financial crimes for some of the biggest Italian courts
- Expert on civil and criminal procedures supporting companies and professionals
- Fraud Investigation
- Responsible for auditing various Italian industry groups
- Company assessment
- Economic and financial due diligence activities
- 231 compliance activities
- Auditing for multinational groups
- Transition to international financial reporting standards (IFRS)
- GDO, Food & beverage
- Pharmaceuticals and Medical
- Transport and Logistics
- Third-party Services