Our long-term relationship with international investors, organisations and individuals has allowed us to develop a significant expertise in tax engineering and tax compliance.
Our internal tax specialists, together with your local tax advisor or our fellow RSM network member firms, cooperate closely together in order to give you a timely and accurate response to your tax questions.
As Qualified Chartered Accountants, RSM Tax & Accounting Luxembourg may advise you in the setup of a tax optimized structure, which will take into account the direct and indirect taxes due at the incorporation and during the life time of the company. We also focus on the optimisation of the repatriation of funds to the shareholders.
We provide a full range tax services to international organisations, commercial companies, financial institutions and their clients, investment funds, private equity houses, fund managers and promoters, financial sector professionals and private individuals.
What we offer:
- International tax planning
- Design, planning and implementation of appropriate tax structures
- Assistance during corporate reorganisations (merger, spin-off, sale or acquisition)
- Tax due-diligence services
- Transaction services (real estate transactions, private equity, other investments)
- Financial restructuring • Succession planning and financial engineering
- Assistance in disputes with tax authorities
- Tax opinions Corporate tax compliance and planning
- Preparing and filing of corporate income tax returns
- VAT registration of companies and investment funds
- Preparation and filing of VAT returns
- Review of tax assessments
- Liaising with Luxembourg tax authorities
- Private client and family wealth: succession planning and financial engineering, advice and assistance in the formation of companies for managing family wealth (SPF), participation companies, foundations or trusts for wealth management and planning purposes, preparation of tax returns for private individuals