RSM Macedonia is looking for a Developer for our renowned client Insurance Systems Inc. (ISI).
Insurance Systems Inc. (ISI) is seeking a dynamic individual with a broad skill set in software development to join an exciting Agile Development team working on an industry-leading web-based policy administration suite. In this role, you will be tasked with driving improvements and innovation to ISI’s core product and infrastructure platforms.
The successful candidate(s) will join our Technology Team in a full-time role in our Skopje, Macedonian office.
Our Skopje office is conveniently located in the heart of the city at Partizanski Odredi 15A, Unit 5.
Founded in 1997, Insurance Systems Inc. (ISI) is a boutique software provider to the Property & Casualty insurance industry. Our insurance software suite, ISI Enterprise, was built in-house by our dedicated team of software architects, developers, business analysts & quality assurance analysts with guidance from our phenomenal leadership team. Today, we have several successful implementations in the USA and Canada and we are looking to increase the size of our team.
We pride ourselves on our strong corporate culture, work ethic, and finding the right fit for our team whose average tenure is over 9 years. Working as a collective we constantly strive to exceed customer expectations while creating an enjoyable working environment. We offer reimbursements for education and professional development, performance-based bonuses, an early start to long weekends, and summer flex hours.
- Professional development funding
- Summer-flex Fridays
- Employee referral program
- Performance-based bonuses
- As a member of an Agile team, you will be responsible for building, testing, deploying, and maintaining solutions to serve a variety of exciting business objectives
- Collaborate with peers to review code to ensure that best practices, team norms, and coding standards are followed
- Work independently to tackle well-scoped and loosely scoped problems
- Research new technology and patterns and present findings to the team
- Provide technical guidance and mentor less experienced employees
- Support Development and Client Service teams with various automation requests
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field OR 3+ years of experience in a software developer position
- Experience with Full Stack Software Development
- Outstanding communication skills and ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Advanced knowledge of .NET C# frameworks and design patterns
- Development of REST API using C#
- Experience with writing automated unit tests such as NUnit and Selenium
- Experience with relational databases (PostgreSQL, MS SQL)
ISI is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No agencies, please.
If our company and this position sound appealing, please apply with submitting your CV and cover letter no later than 24.03.2021
We appreciate all expressed interest in this position, however, only the candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
As part of our COVID-19 precautionary measures, we have implemented a mandatory working from home policy. This policy will be in effect until September 2021 and could be extended for an undetermined amount of time.