Assistant Manager / Manager - Audit (KL & JB)
- Manage and lead engagement teams to perform a variety of audit, review and agreed-upon procedures’ engagements.
- Identify areas requiring improvement in the client’s business processes maintain good working relationship with clients.
- Maintaining a good working relationship with all the employees.
- Leads and manages complex or special engagements to ensure the smooth delivery of the audit process.
- Identifies significant auditing, accounting and reporting matters and bring to the attention of the engagement partner for discussion.
- Performs review of audit work in accordance with the Firm’s review policies and procedures.
- Coach, supervise, conduct performance review and contribute to performance feedback for staffs.
- 3 to 6 years prior experience in performing tasks mentioned above in accounting firm is preferred;
- Degree major in Accounting, Economics, Finance or professional accounting qualification;
- Preferably a member of MIA/MICPA/CPA Australia/ACCA/ICAEW or equivalents;
- Possess analytical and writing skills, good understanding of commercial and business dynamics;
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Power Point;
- Good command of spoken and written English. Ability to speak and read Mandarin will be an advantage;
- Good analytical, communication and people management skills with positive working attitude;
- Self-motivated and able to work independently.
Kindly submit your CV with a recent photograph, along with copies of your transcripts to [email protected] or fill-up the form below.
*Please indicate the position in the subject of your email application for our reference.
Email: [email protected]
Contact: +6 (03) 2610-2888