We are offering excellent opportunities within our Technology Consulting team focusing on cyber security related services.
We will provide exciting career paths, with personal and professional development through challenging projects and training. Our focus is on delivering top-notch quality assignments, meeting commitments and building a trusted relationship with our clients.
As part of the Technology Advisory service line, and depending on your experience and academic background, you will provide consultancy services to multiple clients from different industry sectors including Financial Services, Gaming, Telecommunications, Utilities and Public Sector. You will work in a team environment in the full lifecycle of engagements from developing business opportunities, planing engagements, executing the technical work, and presenting/communicating your work effort.
We are seeking individuals with a passion for cyber security and candidates will be involved on a wide spread of engagements including:
- Cyber security risk management (technology risk management, security and privacy services)
- IT assurance and compliance (IT audits and IT compliance engagements based on COBIT, ISO27001, and ITIL)
- Technical vulnerability assessments
- Cyber threat analytics
- Cyber incident response
- Cyber security analytics
Send us your CV if:
- You are fully qualified at a relevant tertiary level in the fields of Computing and Business
- Fresh graduate or up to 3 years of relevant experience
- Have a very strong customer-facing personality with good communication and report writing skill