We are offering excellent opportunities within our Technology Consulting team focusing on cyber security services.
We will provide exciting career paths, with personal and professional development through challenging projects and training. Our focus is on delivering top-notch quality assignments, meeting commitments and building a trusted relationship with our clients. The successful candidate will take responsiblity to deliver engagements and manage relationships to assist organisation grow their cyber security stature.
We are seeking individuals with a passion for cyber security and candidates will be involved on a wide spread of engagements including:
- Cyber security risk management (technology risk management, security and privacy services)
- IT assurance and compliance (IT audits and IT compliance engagements based on COBIT, ISO27001, and ITIL)
- Technical vulnerability assessments
- Cyber threat analytics
- Cyber incident response
Send us your CV if:
- You are fully qualified at a relevant tertiary level in the fields of Computing and Business
- Can demonstrate a minimum of 2 years experience in at least one of the following areas: vulnerability assessment/management, SIEM, or cyber-risk management processes.
- Have a very strong customer-facing personality with good communication and report writing skill