The Dutch and international business community will be significantly affected by the coronavirus. The financial and economic consequences may also be considerable.
RSM offers you advice on how to deal with these measurements and changes which are applicable to you. Please contact your RSM advisor to further discuss which measures may be relevant for you and your business.
We provide information on the various consequences and what you can do as an entrepreneur.
The five most recently published articles are:
- Emergency package 3.0 in connection with the corona crisis (15 September 2020)
- Familiy business more optimistic about corona crisis consequences (21 July 2020)
- NOW 2.0 is published (29 June 2020)
- Extension postponement of payment due to the Corona crisis (22 June 2020)
- Additional Dutch COVID-19 support measures (27 may 2020)