The Dutch and international business community will be significantly affected by the coronavirus. The financial and economic consequences may also be considerable.
RSM offers you advice on how to deal with these measurements and changes which are applicable to you. Please contact your RSM advisor to further discuss which measures may be relevant for you and your business.
We provide information on the various consequences and what you can do as an entrepreneur.
The most recently published articles are:
- The NOW-4 ( sixth application period) in outline (August, 2nd)
- TVL Q2: a few points of interest and differences with TVL Q1 (July, 21th)
- Government intends to extend support package to third quarter of 2021! (June, 3rd)
- TVL Q1 2021 for large enterprises (June, 3rd)
- Job-related investment allowance (May, 5th)