The Dutch and international business community will be significantly affected by the coronavirus. The financial and economic consequences may also be considerable.
RSM offers you advice on how to deal with these measurements and changes which are applicable to you. Please contact your RSM advisor to further discuss which measures may be relevant for you and your business.
We provide information on the various consequences and what you can do as an entrepreneur.
The most recently published articles are:
- Job-related investment allowance (May, 5th)
- Increase of subsidies under the Reimbursement Fixed Costs SMEs scheme (TVL) (March, 3rd)
- Extension of special tax deferral until 1 July 2021 (March, 3rd)
- The key elements of NOW 3.2 (4th application period) (February, 22nd)
- Extension of the support and recovery package in connection with the corona crisis (January, 27th)