The Dutch and international business community will be significantly affected by the coronavirus. The financial and economic consequences may also be considerable.
RSM offers you advice on how to deal with these measurements and changes which are applicable to you. Please contact your RSM advisor to further discuss which measures may be relevant for you and your business.
We provide information on the various consequences and what you can do as an entrepreneur via the topics below:
- COVID-19 related (Regulatory) Updates
- Coronavirus - consequences for the events and leisure industry
- What options do companies have if their liquidity position is at risk and how can RSM assist?
- Additional Dutch financial and tax measures in response to the Coronavirus
- Dutch financial and tax measures in response to the coronavirus