Our corporate finance specialists are commercial and hands-on, next to this the involvement of experienced and senior professionals will result in practical and timely results. Our approach is tailored to suit your organisation’s needs and the unique set of issues and challenges you face.
Our advice covers:
- private shareholders on preparing for and maximising value from the sale of their businesses;
- management teams on negotiating terms and raising private equity and/or debt finance to support a management buy-out or buy-in;and,
- corporate and private shareholders on raising private equity and/or debt finance for growth, cash out or recapitalisation.
Our services include:
- Information memorandum
- Identifying and approaching investors/ financiers / targets
- Managing discussions with investors/ financiers
- Negotiating investment / financing terms
- Raising the most appropriate sources of finance to fund the proposition
- Project managing the investment through to completion
- Dataroom management
To ensure we’re able to provide the best advice to companies, private shareholders, management teams and private equity houses, we’ve invested nationally and internationally in building a specialist team from a range of backgrounds.
For further information, please contact us.
|Cora van Dijk||Joost Kruizinga|
|T +31(0)30 231 73 44||T +31(0)30 231 73 44|
|E [email protected]||E [email protected]|