An audit should be worth the money you pay for it, and our approach is aimed at delivering this promise. A passion for audit is at the heart of the RSM business. Our team are enthused about auditing and our clients enjoy our approach.
Not all businesses need an audit however if you are a growing business an audit could help to ensure you are more appealing to investors. An audit will also act as assurance for your stakeholders, including clients or customers. We offer other forms of assurance, including a non-statutory audit, which can help reassure stakeholders that your business is performing, that risks are being mitigated and that you’re complying with legislation. We would be delighted to discuss how we can help.
- Financial statement audits and reviews
- Agreed upon procedures
- Compilation of financial statements
- IFRS implementation of new standards
- Revenue certification for landlords and vendors
- Service orginisation control reports
- Special purpose audits (client money, employee benefit plans, etc.)