It is our pleasure to announce that we are hosting the second edition of Transfer Pricing, International Tax & BEPS related event this May, in Bucharest, Romania.
The event brings together transfer pricing and international tax specialists from the UK, the US, Italy, Romania, representatives of the Romanian Ministry of Public Finance, as well as key professionals from Standard & Poor’s and Lincoln International Business School.
To present and discuss the topics of BEPS and their impact on the business community, we have invited key professionals as guest speakers:
- Monica Todose – Director, Transfer Pricing and Advance Ruling Director, ANAF
- James West – EMEA Head of Market Development for Professional Services at S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Andrew Seidler – Tax Partner, RSM UK
- Enrique Rayon – West Region Leader, Transfer pricing, RSM US
- Cristiano Lenti – Tax Partner, Transfer Pricing, RSM Italy
- Lawrence Haar - Senior Lecturer, Lincoln International Business School, UK
- Dan Schwartz – Managing Partner, RSM Romania
The topics to be discussed include (but are not limited to):
OECD transfer pricing issues and the mainstay of the arm’s length principle despite Brexit and the US Tax reform, the Romanian tax authority perspective on transfer pricing, international tax technical aspects of Brexit and US Tax reform planning for the benefit of industry, comparability analysis in a Romanian transfer pricing legislation approach, a perspective on change, innovation, artificial intelligence, blockchains and how taxpayers are handling BEPS and ITAX matters in the new technological environment, BEPS Actions and their implementation in Italy, S&P and transfer pricing.
The event will take place on May 11th, 2018, between 08:30 – 17:30, (including lunch and workshop), at the Athénée Palace Hilton Hotel in Bucharest, in the "Le Diplomate” Ballroom; the workshop will be held by the RSM specialists for a maximum of 30 participants.
The participation fee for both event and workshop is of 80 Euro (out of VAT)/person. BRCC and AmCham members receive a discounted fee, of 40 Euro (out of VAT)/person, and Romanian Chambers of Tax Advisers members receive a discounted fee, of 30 Euro (out of VAT)/person. The participation for RSM Romania's clients is free of charge.
*The participants for the workshop will be selected based on a "first registered – first accepted" rule. The event and workshop will be held in English.
Should you need accommodation for this event, The Athénée Palace Hilton Hotel has provided a special room rate for the RSM Romania event. This rate is available until May 2nd, 2018, and you can make your reservation here.
If you are interested in participating, kindly conﬁrm your attendance/register for both the BEPS event and the following professional workshop before May 11th, 2018, 18:00 – you can RSVP to Diana Oncioiu, at +40 21 318 9150 and by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org, or online, here.
We look forward to welcoming you at our business event!
1. S&P Global Overview and Intecompany Financiang Chalenges and Solutions - James West
2. Int'l Tax Update Significant Developments in the Global Tax System - Andrew Seidler
3. Addressing Challenging Transfer Pricing Items which Arose from BEPS - Enrique Rayon
4. Changes in Transfer Pricing Approches - Monica Todose
5. Italian Iternational Taxation - What's new - Cristiano Lenti
6. Brexit and the Crown Dependencies - Lawrence Haar
7. Innovation and the Future for the Int'l Tax and TP - Rob Mander and Dan Schwartz Presentation