Under the anti-BEPS measures proposed by the OECD and the EU (ATAD) and adopted by many of the world economies, including Romania, it is our pleasure to announce the ”Transfer Pricing, BEPS and International Tax in an OECD and International 2019 Perspective” conference, organized by RSM Romania and supported by AmCham Romania, BRCC, CCIFER, AHK, ASEMER, and the Romanian Chamber of Tax Advisers.
The event brings together transfer pricing and international tax specialists from the UK, the US, Italy, the Netherlands, Germany, Romania, representatives of the OECD, and the Romanian Ministry of Public Finance.
Our guest speakers:
• Iulian Ardeleanu – General Director, Fiscal Legislation Department, Ministry of Public Finance
• Tomas Balco – Head of Transfer Pricing Unit, OECD
• Rob Schmidt – Principal, International Tax, RSM US
• Andrew Seidler – Tax Partner, RSM UK
• Cristiano Lenti – Tax Partner, RSM Italy
• Juan Dosal – Director, Transfer Pricing, RSM Netherlands
• Karsten Ley – Head of International Tax Services, RSM Germany
• Nina Heindel – Manager International Tax and Transfer Pricing, RSM US
• James West – Head of Market Development, Standard&Poor’s
• Dan Schwartz – Managing Partner, RSM Romania
The speakers will be reunited in three panels:
• Current Landscape of International Tax and Implications for Business
• Experience with BEPS Implementation and Implication on TP
• Taxation and Digital Economy - Challenges Ahead
The panels will be moderated by Dan Schwartz.
The workshop will be held by RSM specialists for a maximum of 30 participants; the participants to the workshop will be selected based on a "first registered – first accepted" rule.
The event will take place on April 15th, 2019, 8:30 AM – 7:30 PM, (including lunch and workshop), at the Athénée Palace Hilton Hotel in Bucharest, in the "Le Diplomate” Ballroom.
Should you need accommodation for this event, The Athénée Palace Hilton Hotel has provided us with a special room rate, available until April 2nd, 2019. You can access this rate by making a booking here.
The participation fee is of 80 Euro + VAT per person. For RSM Romania’s clients the participation is free of charge.
Please kindly conﬁrm your attendance for both the conference and the following workshop before April 8th, 2019, 6 PM – you can RSVP to Diana Oncioiu, at +40 21 318 9150 or by email, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
By RSVPing to the” Transfer Pricing, BEPS and International Tax in an OECD and International 2019 Perspective” conference, using the methods suggested above, you hereby confirm that you understand our Privacy Terms and that you provide us with your consent to collection and use of your personal data according to these Privacy Terms.
* The conference and workshop will be held in English.
We look forward to welcoming you at our conference!