Our Transfer Pricing team helps clients comply with international transfer pricing rules and plan comprehensive tax and transfer pricing strategies through the use of Organization for Economic Cooperation (OECD) guidelines’ and Singapore transfer pricing guidelines’ methodologies.
The successful candidate will support Managers and be involved in handling aspects of inter-company transfer pricing activities for clients such as analysis, planning and documentation, of related party transactions involving goods, services or use of tangible or intangible properties.
- Conducting functional analysis interviews and industry research
- Conducting benchmarking studies and preparation of transfer pricing documentation
- Assistance on reviewing and recommending planning opportunities for clients
- Review of inter-company agreements or relevant internal documents of clients for compliance and risk mitigation purposes
- Assistance on transfer pricing audits and support on Advance Pricing Arrangements (APA) and Mutual Agreement Procedures (APA).
- Work on cross border transfer pricing projects with international network of RSM firms.
Senior Associates will be expected to provide guidance and coach other junior members of the project team in preparation of deliverables and delivering high quality services to clients, under the oversight of Managers.
- Candidates with Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, or Business Admin
- More than 2 years of relevant experience for Senior Associates
- Good command of English and report writing skills
- Strong leadership and inter-personal skills
- Excellent communication skills and a team player
- Able to work independently
- Being an Accredited Tax Professional with SCTP will be an advantage
Kindly click on the "Apply Now Button" to submit your job application.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.