Candice is the Head of HR & Labour Consulting for RSM South Africa and RSM SA Consulting (Pty) Ltd.
She specialises in human resources and labour consulting. In addition to the in-house rolls that she fulfils, she assists a number of clients with their human capital management. She assisted with establishing the HR & Labour service offering within the Legal Department, which has proven to be much valued and needed by our existing clients.
Being able to combine her knowledge of labour law and human resources, Candice provides clients with the practical assistance that is needed to successfully navigate complex employment issues.
- Developing employee policies & procedures
- Drafting specific employment contracts for high level employees
- Policies & contracts regarding expatriate employees
- Performance management
- Misconduct & disciplinary matters
- Handling the transfer of employees (s197)
- Remuneration structures
- Retention strategies
- HR Planning
- HR Due Diligence
- Member of the Institute of Directors in Southern Africa (IODSA)
- Health Professions Council (Registered Counsellor)
- Post Graduate Diploma in Labour Law (PGDLL)
- Industrial Psychology Honours
- Human Resources Bachelor of Arts Degree