Marie-Louise joined RSM South Africa in 2008 where she started as an articled clerk. On completion of her articles she joined the Risk Advisory department.
She is involved in performing various risk advisory assignments with a particular focus on donor funding, internal audit and fraud investigations.
She has extensive skills and knowledge in understanding technical accounting information, donor funding projects, reviewing internal controls and can liaise and guide management on all findings and recommendations.
As a supervisor of the Risk Advisory Services Department. Marie-Louise’s specific relevant experiences includes;
- Internal Audits
- Governance and Internal Control Process Reviews
- Donor Funding Audits
- Donor Funding Follow Up Audits
- SOX Control Testing
- Fraud Investigations
- Service Level Agreement Compliance Reviews
- Delegation of Authority Drafting
- Process Mapping
- Various Risk Advisory Audits
- Member of South African Institute of Chartered Accountants (SAICA)
- Member of Institute of Internal Auditors
- Bachelor of Accounting Science
- Bachelor of Accounting Science Honours
- ITC Board 1