RSM is the world's 6th largest network providing consulting services in the fields of audit, consulting and taxation. We are present in more than 120 countries with more than 70,000 employees. In Switzerland, we are in full development. We are present in Geneva, Lausanne and Zurich with more than 80 employees. In Geneva, we have about 35-40 people and 10-15 in Lausanne. The majority of the tax team is in Lausanne. Geneva also has a new tax team which will for sure grow quickly. Therefore, RSM offers a great development opportunity for the person who would be interested in joining our team.
For our structure in Lausanne, we are looking for a Senior Tax Consultant who will be responsible of supervising a junior, controlling his work, mainly for the tax return part, giving him/her feedback/corrections in order to help him/her develop. This person will work under the supervision of an experienced Manager. In addition, he/she will have the opportunity to start tax expertise.
Ideal profile :
- Ideally between 2 and 4 years of experience in taxation;
- At ease with both corporate and individual taxation;
- Have a good experience in tax compliance (tax returns);
- Have already provided tax advice (analyses, memos, complex calculations, etc.);
- Good level of English and French absolutely essential (C1 minimum);
- The management of consultants is a plus, as is the contact with clients.