Ravipat commenced his legal career in 2002 gaining experience with leading top ranking international law firms in Thailand; prior to joining RSM Thailand in 2014, where he is now an Associate Director.
Ravipat’s time spent in leading international firm’s litigation and debt restructuring practices ensures that he understands the requirements of his client base including:-
- Corporate and commercial issues;
- Corporate restructuring;
- Litigation and Arbitration;
- Intellectual Property law;
- Bankruptcy and Rehabilitation; and
- Labour Law.
- Conducted pre-litigation work for Court hearings in relation to Construction cases, Labour cases, Intellectual Property cases, Commercial Law cases, Bankruptcy and Rehabilitation cases and Tort case for listed and international companies.
- Advised businesses on legal strategies and represented clients in connection with debt restructuring analysing financial matters in relation to debtors and creditors.
- Advised on business and legal strategy matter to client and represented client in connection with labour disputes with employee, labour committees and labour unions including negotiating with labour department and other government offices.
- Member of Lawyers Council of Thailand
- Member of Thai Bar Association
- Bachelor of Law, Thammasart University, Thailand