Takako has specialist book keeping and accounting experience gained both from Japan and Thailand having worked in professional practices in both countries. She has been instrumental in setting up financial reporting for accounting clients and advising them on consulting matters in that area. She has also been important in setting up and planning strategies for Japanese investors entering Thailand and managing projects for individual Japanese clients based in Thailand
Takako’s experience in the accounting and consulting industry ensures that she understands the requirements of Japanese investors wishing to enter Thailand in the areas of:-
- Financial due diligence and independent accountant’s reports;
- International investment strategies;
- Management of projects for individual investors; and,
- Assisting in setting up processes for Japanese clients.
- Completion of various financial reports for large Japanese companies in Tokyo.
- Book keeping and accounting and advice to large Japanese clients in Japan and Thailand.
- Strategic advice on company set ups and recruitment of key personnel to Japanese investors commencing business in Thailand.
Member of Japanese certified public accountants
Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting from Chuo University