When you join RSM UAE, you’ll gain access to a global network that celebrates new ways of thinking. When you join our team, you’ll become part of an exciting and dynamic environment that’s always moving forward. You’ll discover a network of like-minded professionals who will help you spark ideas, find new solutions and feel a sense of belonging.
Due to our global network, we have the advantage of offering local, national or international services to clients of all sectors and sizes. RSM now spans more than 120 countries, providing plenty of opportunities for you to collaborate with professionals around the world. Be part of something big at RSM.
We are looking for suitably qualified high performing Audit Senior to be involved in providing audit and assurance services to our portfolio of international and local clients at our Dubai office.
- Provide significant help and support to senior professionals to review a corporation's internal controls and procedures
- Use of analysis, experience and judgment to design and execute audit procedures based on understanding the client’s business, the risks it faces, and its internal control processes
- Analyze and evaluate the accuracy of accounting systems and procedures
- Review, develop and recommend changes in accounting systems and controls of a business
- Lead and manage fieldwork on clients sites including liaising with other departments to ensure the smooth delivery of the Audit process
- Understanding of the sector and business environment in which the client operates
- Identify client needs
- Confirm and inspect the accuracy of accounts receivable and payable ledgers
- Study and test software and hardware systems of the company
- Create and manage budgets, balance sheets and other related financial statements
- Analyze and recommend changes in internal audit controls
- Ensure compliance with local, national and federal audit policies and regulations
- Identify and evaluate procedures and policies in tax reporting processes
- Effectively design, manage and supervise the Audit process (timeline, budget etc) with appropriate consideration of audit risk issues and accounting technical matters
- Demonstrate a positive, confident and decisive attitude in communicating with staff, clients and partners
- Cooperate and communicate with clients regarding project management, setting deadlines, milestones, etc.
- Build a high quality and trustworthy relationship with the client and their employees/ team
- Constant educational development
- Demonstrate commitment to self improvement
- At least 2 to 3 years of external audit experience
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- In progress or completion of professional qualification: CPA, ACCA or CA
- Demonstrate expertise in primary accounting frameworks (IFRS, UAE Taxation, IFRS and International Standard on Auditing (ISA) rules and regulations)
- Relevant experience within an Audit firm
- Advanced computer capabilities
- Fluent written and spoken English
The ideal candidate will also need to demonstrate the following:
- High degree of self-motivation and strong career aspiration
- Ability to prioritize workload.
- Strong commitment to providing an excellent quality service
- Ability to work in a team and manage multiple engagements
- Strong leadership skills
- Research and analysis skills, including how to verify, challenge and interpret information used to create financial statements or other business data
- High level of discretion for confidential work and information
- Client Oriented and excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Positive attitude, focused on teamwork and communication
If that sounds like you, we know you’ll enjoy being part of our team. Kindly submit your CV to: [email protected] . Please include the job title in the subject line of submission.