The 2020 tax year has certainly been unique with its challenges, legislative changes and business strife. The pandemic has added an additional layer of complexity to our typical year end tax planning. At RSM, we want to ensure that our clients and partners are aware of the many changes that have occurred over the past year and how these changes may impact their tax situation.
THE TOP THINGS TO CONSIDER INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Update the key regulations in 2020 which will impact your year end reporting
- Update on the latest tax treatments from tax authorities
- Address some main changes around the Covid-19 in this year end finalization
- Share common issues relating to recent tax audits
- The impacts of Decree 126 on the ride-handling industry
- Market reactions against the new tax policy
- Share challenge points and best practices for tax function and important areas which company needs to know
For more details: click here
We look forward to seeing you at the event.