We are looking for a potential candidate for position Senior – Audit & Assurance Services based in HCMC. An attractive remuneration package and career development opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.
RSM is the 6th largest global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Consulting services. In Vietnam, RSM is one of the largest professional services firms with over 300 staff working from our offices in Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City and Da Nang.
Are you looking for an open, dynamic and professional environment at a leading professional firm where teamwork get the top priority with passionate and innovative people who are eager to take on new challenges for consecutive growth? Do you really desire to reach the top of profession with high salary and benefits?
At RSM, you will always be supported and encouraged for your career growth. Furthermore, you will get the opportunity of fast track development with our advanced Training and Development Approach. The important step is to start your future right here in RSM Vietnam.
It’s time for you to think of RSM Vietnam for your career path.
- Plan and organize audit assignments
- Conduct reviews on the systems of accounting and internal controls, finalization of statutory and group financial statements
- Review audit reports, management letters, consolidated accounts, tax and deferred tax computations and overseas reporting packages
- Leading teams of assistant auditors and execute efficient client audits with high quality deliverables
- Providing quality products to customers such as analysis, reports or presentations summarizing discoverable issues and recommendations
- Meet customers' expectations and deliver on committed goals as part of the team
- Predict customer needs based on an in-depth understanding of their customers and industry
- Actively participate in business and practical development initiatives such as proposal development and technical development
- Bachelor's or higher degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Administration, Insurance and Risk Management or other related majors from accredited universities
- ACCA/CPA designation would be viewed favorably
- Relevant professional qualifications such as PRM, CIA, CRMA, CFSA, CCSA (completed or in progress) or IAP (IIA Internal Auditor Specialist) will be highly appreciated
- At least 3 years of working experience as an internal auditor or a risk consultant for consulting organizations
- Experience in financial due diligence and/or financial analysis
- Knowledge of business trends, emerging technical and industry developments
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong leadership and project management skills
- Able to manage multiple engagement and deadline-drive
- Integrity within a professional environment
- Good oral and written communication skills
- The ability to think creatively, invent creative ideas, detail orientations
- Good knowledge of internal audit process and IPPF standard (International Business Practice Framework for Internal Auditing)
- Confidence in communicating with all levels of client side staff, including the Board of Directors, senior managers, professional directors, and controllers
- Friendly, flexible, willing to learn and able to work under pressure is a MUST requirement
- Ability to work independently as well as teamwork professionally
- Willing to travel
How to apply
If your background meets these requirements, you will be in a prime position to succeed at RSM. Please submit your updated resume to careers.rsm.com.vn with subject [Applied job name]_[Full name] or contact Talent Acquisition Team at +(84) 28 3827 5026 - Ext: 679.
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.