As in our previous spotlight, the Government has issued Directive No. 11/CT-TTg on the urgent tasks and solutions to remove difficulties for production and business and ensure social security in order to cope with COVID-19. In accordance with the Prime Minister's direction, a number of supports related to taxes and rental fees, insurance and labor have been regulated as follows:
- Decree 41/2020/ND-CP on extending the expiry time of payable tax and land rental fee
- Guideline on the temporary suspension on contribution to the pension and death fund for subjects affected by the COVID-19 epidemic
- Guideline on the electricity price reduction for subjects affected by the COVID-19 epidemic
- Guideline on the deadline extension to pay union fees for enterprises affected by the COVID-19 epidemic
- Other guidelines on labor at COVID-19 outbreak
Please follow the link below to read full tax spotlight.