Business Continuity Plan experts at RSM bring some of the deepest and most thorough understanding of underlying risk and incident management issues. This, combined with experience in multiple sectors and tools in crisis management, allows us to assist you in identifying, managing and recovering from potentially devastating incidents. We can help you avoid the mistakes that organisations make when developing business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
Business Continuity Plan
When implementing a Business Continuity Plan (BCP), the purpose and objectives are commonly summarised as follows:
- To provide guidance and clarity to the organisation’s senior leadership team throughout the occurrence of a disruptive incident which interrupts standard operating procedures
- To ensure that the organisation adopts a structured and measurable approach to effectively stabilising the situation, continuing critical business functions, mitigating the impact to the business and recovering from all losses sustained throughout the disruptive incident
- To mitigate the impact of all disruption-related risks which have the potential to significant cripple the standard operating conditions and result in harm to the organisation, its people, its customers and all other relevant stakeholders
How can we help
RSM can help you avoid the mistakes that organisations make when developing business continuity and disaster recovery plans.
- Internal audit
- Business continuity and crisis management
- Pandemic preparedness planning
- Culture, governance and risk
- Effectiveness and efficiency