Understanding the challenges you are facing, business leaders are welcome to our new series Tax health check: Less pain, more gain with us, with 60-minute complimentary virtual consulting sections by industry. This series seeks to identify approaches to strategically detect and control tax risks to mitigate the impact tax has on the financial position of companies.
What you will get
- Stay current on regulatory requirements and tax support measures issued by the Government specifically for your industry
- Be confident handling tax affairs and the coming tax finalisation for your company
- Be able to spot and manage the tax risks through processes that are workable in the Company’s circumstances
- Full tax health-check: Comprehensively scrutinize your tax filings, identify non-compliance areas and recommend tax adjustments, get your attention to potential tax risks and tax saving opportunities with recommended actions
- Tax health-check for selected areas: review your tax filings, identify non-compliance areas and recommend tax adjustment with a focus on areas assessed as high tax risks based on our experience in your industry and business model or areas at your request (review of intra-group transactions, employee costs or Cost of sales, etc.)
- Remote tax health-check: simplified tax health-check approach through our virtual interview, online survey and analysis of your tax data and financial information. All works are performed online to maximize the flexibility for our clients
We may supply this service for selected or all types of tax, depending on the client's specific needs (Ex: Corporate Income Tax (CIT), Value Added Tax (VAT), Foreign Contractor Tax (FCT), Personal Income Tax (PIT), etc.)
RSM’s team of tax consultants with solid experience and understanding of your industry will guide and find the best answers to any tax challenges you face.
1. Acknowledge client: Interview and discuss with the client to know their concerns
2. Understand background: Identify possible tax risks and propose suitable assistance that would fit their needs
3. Approach: Run a proper tax health check process to check up on their tax filings and highlight which areas needed to remedy
4. Deliver outcome: Prepare and deliver a tailored tax health check report with our insights into the client’s tax compliance and clear recommendations on improvement actions according to relevant industry issues and best practices
If you are interested in our tax-health check services, register now to have a no-obligation consulting session with us!