- You are a regulated entity which must file audited financial statements
- You are a multi-national company and need a consistent, global audit methodology for your financial statements
- You are in the process of exploring the feasibility of selecting audit firms
- You want your current audit firm to concentrate on providing non-audit services to your firm and you need to engage a new auditor to avoid any conflict of interest
- You want your auditor sufficiently understand your company and industry to perform an effective audit
Our Core Competencies
- The most critical factor of our success is our personnel. Well equipped with professional competence, activity, creativity, complete convergence of the professional and ethical qualities, an ability to catch opportunities; and a good sense of interpreting and comprehending clients' needs, we are sure to meet the clients' highest expectations with innovative services.
- Ideally staffed by a fine selection of most talented and brilliant professionals from Vietnam's growing audit industry, we commit to provide high quality. We take true pride in these personnel for their competence and experience, which are cumulatively improving thanks among other things to the perpetual training by Ministry of Finance (MOF), international organizations, and our training center itself. In addition to technical training, we invest extensively in business and management trainings for our service teams.
- Our professionals have attended training programs on both professional and managerial skills. They are abreast of new guidelines of Vietnam Accounting Standards and Auditing Standards, financial regulations and relevant legislation. They truly represent RSM Vietnam auditors as well as its client service and success.
- Audit of financial statements
- Audit of capital implementation, audit of basic construction finalization
- Audit of the financial statements for tax reporting
- Audit of the operational expenses
- Review of financial information
- Review of financial information based on the agreed-upon procedures
- Fraud investigation and dispute services